zondag 14 mei 2017

Destination unknown...

I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself... I just had to go and make those beautiful eyes of the Face it stamps black...

Sorry maar ik kon het niet laten...ik moest gewoon de ogen van de Face it Visible Image stempels zwart maken...


And I liked what I saw ^.^   So I wanted some words to match and I went for these from the set Destination unknown. Perfect match for me...

En ik vond het prachtig ( geen verrassing waarschijnlijk ^.^)  Daarna op zoek naar tekst dat er bij hoorde dus ging ik voor de Destination unknown set. Perfecte match voor mij persoonlijk...


So what will you do...stay on the nice site of the line or will you cross and join me on the black site?

Wat denk je... blijf je aan de lieve zijde van de lijn staan of steek je over naar de zwarte kant?


Social Media links for Visible Image
Shop: where you will find all their awesome stamps!
Blog: see all the latest posts here
Facebook GROUP: join in with the banter and enter the 'Show & Tell' Monthly Challenge
Facebook PAGE: give us a like and enter the weekly giveaways

You can also follow Visible Image on
Twitter  

Used stamps






Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...