zondag 19 november 2017

Fight back the tears...


We all have those moments where life is a bit of a struggle, even sometimes a hell of a hard fight. A fight to keep standing up with your back straight and your head held up high while life keeps throwing challenges at your feet.
With some of those personal challenges in mind I created this project.

We hebben allemaal momenten waarop het leven best wel een klein gevecht is, soms zelfs een redelijk hard gevecht. Een gevecht om rechtop te blijven staan met een rechte rug en je hoofd opgeheven terwijl het leven je van alles voor de voeten gooit.
Met enkele van die persoonlijke uitdagingen in gedachten maakte ik het project van vandaag.


I chose some words from the 'Disguise of a smile' set that were perfect for this project and combined them with some background stamps. And then the choice of the colors. I know... you didn't expect me to use bright pink right ^.^  
Even though I don't use bright pink a lot, for me personal it does have a meaning. Pink is that color I'll turn to if I need a reminder to stay positive, no matter how dark it becomes around me.
I loved how the little blank spaces in the universal circle also gave me the chance to play with the amount of black in this project...

Ik koos een paar woorden uit de 'Disguise of a smile' set die perfect waren voor dit project en combineerde ze met een paar achtergrond stempels. End an de kleurkeuze.  Ik weet het... weinig onder jullie hadden waarschijnlijk verwacht dat ik voor een knalroze zou gaan ^.^
Ook al gebruik ik bijna nooit zo fel roze, voor mij persoonlijk is het wel een kleur met een betekenis. Roze is dat kleur waar ik heen ga als ik een geheugensteuntje nodig heb om positief te blijven, ongeacht van hoe donker het wordt rondom mij.
Ik vond he took super hoe de cirkel van de 'Universal' set me de kans gaf om te spelen met de hoeveelheid zwart er juist in dit projectje geplaatst werd...


 Social Media links for Visible Image
Shop: where you will find all their awesome stamps!
Blog: see all the latest posts here
Facebook GROUP: join in with the banter and enter the 'Show & Tell' Monthly Challenge
Facebook PAGE: give us a like and enter the weekly giveaways

You can also follow Visible Image on
Twitter  

Used stamps:


 Mesh-ellaneous
Universal

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...