donderdag 11 januari 2018

Follow your soul...

So finally I can go and share my very first project as a Butterfly Squad creative team member ^.^
I guess there are no surprises about the choice of my stamps for this first project and I tell you all about it on the blog of France So if you want to see and read more go and check it out!

Eindelijk kan ik mijn eerste project als lid van het Butterfly Squad creative team laten zien ^.^ En het is waarschijnlijk geen verrassing welke stempels en welk stencil ik koos voor dit eerste project. Ik vertel er alles over op het blog van France, dus als jullie meer willen lezen of zien neem dan zeker een kijkje.



There is also a complete video tutorial over on France's youtube Channel 
if you want to see how I made this project ^.^

Er is een volledige videotutorial op France haar youtube kanaal 
als je benieuwd bent hoe ik de tag maakte ^.^


1 opmerking:

  1. This must be one of my favorites of yours, just because of the way you used the cambric! It adds just the perfect touch of grungyness to this delicate piece of art!
    xoxo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...