zondag 23 april 2017

Visible Image candle...

Yesterday Visible Image had a new show on the Create and craft channel and I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. It's always a pleasure seeing Mark doing his demo's. And of course, being a member of their designteam, I also had made samples to show just how versatile all the sets are. Yet they work so well together. Today I'm sharing the candle I made for the show...

Gisteren was Visible Image opnieuw te gast bij Create and Craft en ik hoop dat jullie er net zo van genoten hebben als ik zelf. Het is altijd zo leuk om Mark live aan het werk te zien.  En natuurlijk heb ik, als lid van hun DT, ook projecten gemaakt om te laten zien hoe veelzijdig hun stempels wel zijn. Maar toch werken ze allemaal prachtig samen. Vandaag laat ik graag de kaars zien die ik maakte...


It was my very first candle I made so I have to be honest, it took me two takes to melt my paper into my candle. But just imagine what beautiful gifts you can make using your Visible Image stamps...

Het was mijn eerste keer dat ik dit maakte en ik ga heel eerlijk zijn, ik had twee pogingen nodig om mijn papier in de kaars te smelten. Maar bedenk eens hoeveel prachtige cadeau's je kan maken met je Visible Image stempels...



I'm pretty sure you have seen loads of inspiration on the show made by yours truly Helen and Mark, my teamies and myself. If you want to find this inspiration take a look here also...

Ik weet dat jullie heel wat inspiratie zagen in de show gebracht door Helen en Mark, mijn DT maatjes en mezelf. Mochten jullie dit allemaal graag terug zien neem dan zeker ook hier eens een kijkje...

Social Media links for Visible Image
Shop: where you will find all their awesome stamps!
Blog: see all the latest posts here
Facebook GROUP: join in with the banter and enter the 'Show & Tell' Monthly Challenge
Facebook PAGE: give us a like and enter the weekly giveaways

You can also follow Visible Image on
Twitter  

Used stamps

 Believe in unicorns

2 opmerkingen:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...