zondag 15 oktober 2017

Disguise...

I love bringing things together that for me personally just go hand in hand together and today's projects is no difference. So many times my brain and soul are just taking over when creating and then I lay down different tiny details that carry that little message.
There's a reason why the bister is on there, why those tiny little speckles of tiny metal foil are on there and why these beautiful Visible Image stamps were combined.
It might just seem like a big black bauble on my project, and that's perfectly ok. Creating is something you do for yourself in the first place. Now I could go and explain why this project became what it is but I don't want to. I think it's way more effective when you let people look at things without directing them in any way.
Enjoy the video...

Ik vind het zalig om dingen samen te brengen die, voor mij persoonlijk, gewoon hand in hand gaan en het projectje vandaag is geen uitzondering. Zo vaak nemen mijn hart en ziel het over als ik ga creëren waardoor er kleine details worden neergezet die een kleine boodschap met zich meedragen.
Er is een reden waarom de bister gebruikt wer, waarom er kleine plekjes metaalfolie werden aangebracht en waarom net deze stempels van Visible Image werden gecombineerd.
Misschien ziet het er wel gewoon uit als een zwarte cirkel op een project, en dat is helemaal niet erg. Creëren is iets dat je in de eerste plaats helemaal alleen voor jezelf doet. Nu zou ik natuurlijk ook alles kunnen gaan uitleggen maar dat doe ik bewust niet. Ik denk dat het beter is om iedereen zijn eigen ding te laten zien in plaats van iemand een bepaalde richting uit te sturen.
Ik hoop dat je geniet van de video...




Social Media links for Visible Image
Shop: where you will find all their awesome stamps!
Blog: see all the latest posts here
Facebook GROUP: join in with the banter and enter the 'Show & Tell' Monthly Challenge
Facebook PAGE: give us a like and enter the weekly giveaways

You can also follow Visible Image on
Twitter  

Used stamps:

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Wat een prachtige tag, Veerle! En bedankt voor de duidelijke instructie in je filmpje.
    Groet Hannie Hokke.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Awesome project! I follow you on YouTube and I just love your work. I learn something new each and every time I watch one of your videos. I really love the creative ways you use watercolor and it really shows just much of your heart you put into your pieces. I’ve been wanting to comment for quite some time and say thank you for all your creative projects. I’m always looking forward to your next video on YouTube!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...