zondag 21 januari 2018

Zodiac Gemini

So you couldn't miss it...Visible Image has released loads of new beautiful designs and each time I got to see what they came up with ideas just jumped in my head. And for today's stamps that was no different. 
The moment I saw those two faces... I just knew I wanted the back one, you know that one that is partially hidden, to be black. And the face that is at the front, for everyone to be seen loud and clear to be white.  How fragile are we?
And as I'm playing with a Zodiac sign...I needed a galaxy. I made one my own mixed media way and I show you all about it in the video. Have fun!

Je kon het niet missen...Visible Image heeft opnieuw prachtige stempels uitgebracht en elke keer toen ik zag wat ze hadden bedacht kwamen er zoveel ideeën in mijn hoofd. En voor de stempel die ik vandaag gebruikte was dat niet anders.
Zodra ik de twee gezichten zag... wist ik gewoon dat ik de achterste, je weet wel degene die zo wat verstopt zit, zwart wou. En het gezicht dat vooraan staat, dat iedereen zonder enig probleem kan zien, dat moest wit.  How fragile are we - hoe kwetsbaar zijn we?
En aangezien ik met een sterrenteken aan de slag ga, had ik ook een universum nodig. Ik maakte er eentje op mijn eigen mixed media manier en laat het allemaal zien in de video. Veel plezier!


And yes... there's a set for every Zodiac sign ^.^

En ja hoor, er is voor elk sterrenbeeld een set ^.^



Social Media links for Visible Image

Shop: where you will find all their awesome stamps!
Blog: see all the latest posts here
Facebook GROUP: join in with the banter and enter the 'Show & Tell' Monthly Challenge
Facebook PAGE: give us a like and enter the weekly giveaways
You can also follow Visible Image on

Used stamps:

Zodiac Gemini 

How fragile

1 opmerking:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...