zondag 3 juni 2018

5...

When I looked at the Count me in stencil, I really wanted to get one number to stand out of the rest. And I think I have found a way that I love.
When you put texture paste through the stencils, it's actually the negative space that is raised and the numbers are sitting in between the texture paste.

Toen ik naar het 'Count me in' stencil keek , wou ik er heel graag één cijfer laten uitspringen. En ik denk dat ik een manier heb gevonden waar ik heel blij mee ben. 
Als je textuur pasta door het stencil aanbrengt, dan is het net het negatieve deel dat verhoogd wordt en de cijfers blijven open liggen tussen de pasta in.



So I started out by laying down some color, then added the paste which I gave some color when dried too.  I then colored in my special number 5 using a fine liner that is waterproof. And then very carefully filled in my number using glossy accents, giving it a glass look...

Ik begon met wat kleur op mijn tag, bracht dan de textuurpasta aan en kleurde dat ook eens het droog was. Daarna kleurde ik mijn speciale nummer 5 in met een waterbestendige fine liner. En daarna vulde ik mijn nummer heel voorzichtig in met glossy accents wat het een glas effect gaf...



 All it needed now was some metal wire and some words that emphasized what this number means to me and I found them in the Mother Definition stamp.
5 is without a doubt a very special number to me and I even was very happy to find it 2 times more so close to the big one. Finding 3 times 5 makes this tag even more special to me...

Het enige wat ik nu nog wou toevoegen was wat metaaldraad en een paar woorden die echt benadrukten wat dit nummer voor mij betekend en die vond ik in de 'Mother Definition' stempel.
5 is zonder twijfel een heel speciaal nummer voor mij en ik was ook super blij toen ik het nog twee keer super dichtbij vond. Drie keer een 5 vinden maakte het net nog iets specialer...




Now I made this tag using this 'technique' but just imagine how many birthday cards can be made this way.  There are so many possible combinations... Going from left to right in one single line I already see 43-44-45-59-94-42-27-23-30 Anyone needs a card for someone turning that age?  Have fun trying it out!

Ik koos er voor om een tag te maken met deze 'techniek' maar stel je eens voor hoeveel verjaardagskaarten je zo kan maken. Er zijn zoveel mogelijke combinaties.  Als ik gewoon al op één lijn van links naar rechts ga vind ik al: 43-44-45-59-94-42-27-23-30  Iemand die een verjaardagskaart moet maken voor iemand die deze leeftijd bereikt?  Veel plezier bij het uitproberen!




VISIBLE IMAGE ( shipping worldwide)


Shop: where you will find all their awesome stamps!
Blog: see all the latest posts here
Facebook GROUP: join in with the banter and enter the 'Show & Tell' Monthly Challenge
Facebook PAGE: give us a like and enter the weekly giveaways
You can also follow Visible Image on
Twitter


Used stamp - stencil
 Count me in

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Dat is een prachtig idee Veerle, en je kaart is super, heel tof gedaan met die "vijf" !! Groetjes, Enny

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...