woensdag 22 mei 2019

Fly...


My most favorite words from visible Image? I don't have to think very hard on that... I think because there are many beautiful words ^.^ But I think I can say the words in set 'Learn to fly again' are my favorite. So today I did want to go and have a play with them.  And to start out, I needed a very soft background for my words, something that reminded me of the wind. So I took out the Fibres stencil and very softly blended some ink through it.

Mijn absolute favoriete woorden bij Visible Image? Ik denk dat ik daar niet echt aan twijfel... denk ik... want er zijn natuurlijk zoveel mooie woorden ^.^ Maar ik kan zeggen dat de woorden in de 'Learn to fly' set echt wel mijn favoriet zijn. Dus vandaag wou ik daar ook mee aan de slag. En ik wou het gaan combineren met iets dat me aan de wind deed denken dus ik nam er ook het Fibres stencil bij waar ik een heel zacht laagje inkt door blendde.


I marked where I wanted my words to go on a bigger piece of white cardstock and I could go and stamp some of the birds on the left side, and one lonely bird was placed on the right side.

Ik heb aangegeven waar ik mijn woorden verhoogd wou gaan aanbrengen zodat ik zonder problemen enkele vogels aan de linker kant van mijn kaart kon stempelen en één vogel aan de rechterkant kon stempelen.


And that one bird, I wanted him to stand out a tiny bit, not to much, so I gave him a coat using my wink of Stella brush.

En die ene vogel, die wou ik net dat beetje extra geven. Daarom kreeg hij een laagje met mijn Wink of Stella pen.


We all have some scars on our wings, and some of us actually have broken wings.  But we have to learn to fly again... we really do. And I know that sometimes that is incredible hard to learn, but I sure hope it doesn't feel like impossible to any of you.

We hebben allemaal wel onze littekens op onze vleugels, en sommigen zullen ook gebroken vleugels hebben. Maar we moeten uiteindelijk allemaal opnieuw leren vliegen... dat moeten we echt. En ik weet dat dit soms ongelofelijk moeilijk is, maar ik hoop uit de grond van mijn hart dat het voor niemand onmogelijk lijkt.




Visible Image:

Shop: where you will find all their awesome stamps!
Blog: see all the latest posts here
Facebook GROUP: join in with the banter and enter the 'Show & Tell' Monthly Challenge
Facebook PAGE: give us a like and enter the weekly giveaways

You can also follow Visible Image on
Twitter

Used stamps and stencil

 Learn to fly again

Fibres

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...