zondag 29 september 2019

Look forward...

Those wings... they were the first to jump right into my eyes when I saw the release of this set Faerie magic. They look perfect with the faerie but I already saw myself use them separately. 
So I took out some stazon ink and a piece of sturdy plastic, cut them all out... and then just started playing with laying them out in different ways. Hmm maybe bring in a black circle... which was a bit to dark so I needed to break that up...

Die vleugels... zij sprongen als eerste in mijn ogen toen ik de set Faerie magic voor het eerst zag. Ze zijn gewoon perfect voor de fee maar ik wist gewoon al dat ik ze ook op zich zou gaan gebruiken.
Dus nam ik stazon inkt en een stukje transparant, sneed ze allemaal uit... en ging ze dan in allerlei combinaties bij elkaar gaan leggen.  Hmmm  misschien even kijken wat er gebeurt als ik er een zwarte cirkel bij neem? Al vond ik die net iets te zwart dus ik had iets nodig om dat een beetje te breken...



Never did I think that the wings would end up as flower petals on my first project using them ^.^
And of course I needed some words... No surprise when I tell you I didn't need to look really hard to find those in all the perfect words Visible Image has do I ^.^

Nooit had ik gedacht dat de vleugels als bloemblaadjes zouden eindigen op mijn eerste project ^.^
En natuurlijk had ik ook woorden nodig... Geen verrassing als ik zeg dat ik helemaal geen moeite moest doen om die te vinden denk ik ^.^

Sometimes life is fragile, but it is in full bloom and there is nothing better to do than to look forward. Find those golden spots when everything is dark, those are the ones that will pull you through <3

Soms is het leven heel fragiel, maar het is in volle bloei en het beste wat je kan doen is voorwaarts kijken. Zoek die gouden vlekjes als alles donker is, want hoe klein ze ook zijn ze zullen je alle kracht geven die je nodig hebt <3

Visible Image:

Shop: where you will find all their awesome stamps!
Blog: see all the latest posts here
Facebook GROUP: join in with the banter and enter the 'Show & Tell' Monthly Challenge
Facebook PAGE: give us a like and enter the weekly giveaways

You can also follow Visible Image on

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...