zondag 20 oktober 2019

Christmas is coming...

Okay, I have to face it: Christmas is coming. So that means I have to get started on making Christmas card except... that is the kind of cards I really hate to make. Not because I don't love Christmas or anything Christmassy because I do. I think it's just the fact that these cards are 'you HAVE to' make them that is turning me off.
So last year I tried to make a Holiday card series for the Christmas cards and I aimed on making 10 videos. I managed to make 5... ^.^
So I'm giving it a new try and today you can find a new video in the playlist 'Holiday card series'

Oke, ik moet het onder ogen gaan zien: kerst komt er aan. Dus dat wil zeggen dat ik toch maar moet gaan denken aan kerstkaarten, alleen... zijn dat nu net de kaarten die ik echt niet graag maak. Niet omdat ik niet van kerst houdt of alles wat met kerst te maken heeft. Ik denk dat het gewoon het feit is dat het zo een verplicht nummer is wat er voor zorgt dat ik er niet veel aan vind?
Dus vorig jaar probeerde ik een serie te maken op mijn youtube kanaal waarin ik 10 kaarten zou maken.  Ik haalde het tot 5 kaarten... ^.^
Dit jaar geef ik het een nieuwe poging en vandaag vind je de eerste nieuwe video in mijn afspeellijst 'Holiday card series'


I hope you join in and get started on those Christmas cards with this little bit of inspiration. If you do... I would love for you to share it in the facebook group A COLORED MIND as I would love to see your take on the videos <3

Ik zou het super vinden mocht na het zien van dit beetje inspiratie gezellig mee gaan doen. En het zou super leuk zijn mocht je jouw kaart delen in de facebook groep A COLORED MIND want ik kijk uit naar jullie take op mijn kaart <3 

Looking for the stamps I used?
Christmas backgrounds 

Christmas Eve


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...