zondag 3 november 2019

Simple squares...

How easy can a card be... very easy and I'm showing you today. All you need is some medium to put down a bit of color and then just tiny stamps and some words... Nothing fancy, no batches of products, nope not at all. The biggest 'job' here was to cut myself a template but that will make it possible for me to just go and make loads of cards even quicker or just make another one of this design in a couple of years without having to measure again.
And you know what is the best part of it... it is so so relaxing. I have mentioned it a lot of times before but it just is what it is: watercolors really are very soothing to me.

Hoe simpel kan het maken van een kaart zijn?  Zo super makkelijk en dat laat ik jullie zien in de video vandaag. Het enige wat je nodig hebt is een kleurmiddel en dan gewoon een kleine stempel en iets van woorden... Niets ingewikkeld, geen hopen aan producten, niets van dat.  De grootste opdracht was het maken van een sjabloon maar dat maakt het dan weer mogelijk om een hele reeks te maken in een handomdraai, of volgend jaar hetzelfde ontwerp van de kaart zonder te hoeven meten.
En weet je wat het beste is... het is zo relaxerend. Ik heb het al zo vaak eerder gezegd maar het is nu eenmaal wat het is: ik word zo zen van aquarelverf.



How are you doing with your Christmas cards? What do you think, will you be giving this a try?

Hoe lukt het bij jou om kerstkaarten te maken? Wat denk je, zin om dit uit te proberen?


Op zoek naar de stempels die ik gebruikte?


 Sentimental Christmas

Snow is falling

1 opmerking:

  1. Hi Veerle
    A really lovely video as always, I love both card designs.
    I think I need to make a start on my Christmas Cards.
    I’m hoping to try my new Visible Image stamps out later today.
    Have a nice day.
    Chris xx🧡

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...