zondag 13 augustus 2017

If I could...

That weather... you would almost think it's fall. You might think that's why I took out the stamps I did but that's not entirely true. I just thought it was time I took out some stamps I hadn't used in a long time and I really wanted to a lot of the times ^.^
Now what to create...how about a trio of ATC's?

Eerlijk, als je naar het weer kijkt denk je soms toch dat het al herfst is? En misschien denken jullie dat daar de reden ligt waarom ik deze stempels uithaalde maar dat klopt niet helemaal. Ik dacht dat het eens dringend tijd werd dat ik de stempels nam die ik al zo lang wou gebruiken ^.^
En dan...wat maken? Ik ging dan maar voor een trio van ATC's...


I first colored a piece of paper the size of 3 ATC's and stamped on it. Then I glued down my spider web die cut. When you cut up the paper into 3 ATC's you have patterns that run from one ATC onto the other.

Ik kleurde eerst een stuk papier dat de maat heeft van 3 ATC's en bestempelde het. Daarna kleefde ik er mijn uitgestanste spinnenweb op. Als je nu het papier tot 3 ATC's snijdt heb je patronen die doorlopen van de ene ATC naar de andere.

 



What stamps are calling out your name for a long time and why aren't you giving in ^.^
Met welke stempels wil jij al heel lang iets maken...en waarom zou je dat niet gewoon doen ^.^

Social Media links for Visible Image
Shop: where you will find all their awesome stamps!
Blog: see all the latest posts here
Facebook GROUP: join in with the banter and enter the 'Show & Tell' Monthly Challenge
Facebook PAGE: give us a like and enter the weekly giveaways

You can also follow Visible Image on
Twitter  

Used stamps:





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...