zondag 29 juli 2018

Dark hearts...



From the moment I first saw this stencil... I just fell in love with it. And of course I had to go and have a play with it and all I can say is... I love it even more now ^.^
And what better stamps to put on my background than the stamps from the new released Wonderland set 'Queen of hearts'?

Toen ik dit stencil zag was ik meteen verkocht. En natuurlijk ging ik er meteen mee aan de slag en ik kan enkel zeggen.... ik ben er nog gekker van ^.^
En welke stempels passen daar nu beter bij dan de stempels uit de nieuwe Wonderland reeks 'Queen of hearts'?


This set of course has the Queen itself but I didn't want to cover up my complete background so I chose this tiny card to go on my tag.

De stempelset heeft natuurlijk ook de stempel van de koningin zelf maar ik wou mijn achtergrond niet helemaal verbergen dus koos ik voor de leuke speelkaart die ook in de set zit.


No doubt you'll be seeing this stencil again on my projects... loads of ideas I want to go and have fun with.

Zonder twijfelen kan ik nu al zeggen dat dit stencil nog regelmatig tevoorschijn komt in mijn toekomstige projecten...meer dan genoeg ideetjes om plezier mee te hebben.



Shop: where you will find all their awesome stamps!
Blog: see all the latest posts here
Facebook GROUP: join in with the banter and enter the 'Show & Tell' Monthly Challenge
Facebook PAGE: give us a like and enter the weekly giveaways

You can also follow Visible Image on

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...