zondag 22 juli 2018

The hurrier I go...

They are available for pre-order... the Wonderland stamps from Visible Image!! 
There is even a special prize if you buy them all at once and...
there are also two fabulous new stencils that were made to match perfectly. 

Ze zijn te pre-orderen... de Wonderland stempels van Visible Image!! 
En er is zelfs een speciale bundelprijs als je ze alle 7 samen besteld... 
er zijn bovendien ook twee nieuwe stencils die perfect passen. 


And of course I already had a play with them ^.^ I went for The White Rabbit and the words that are in that set couldn't be more true at the moment. I feel like I'm running but not moving forward at all. 

En natuurlijk ging ik er al mee aan de slag ^.^ Ik koos voor 'The white Rabbit' en de woorden in deze set passen zo goed bij mij op dit moment. Het voelt alsof ik rond race maar niet vooruit geraak.


Some things I can control, others are out of my hands but one thing is sure, it became very clear that time is precious.

Sommige dingen heb ik zelf in de hand, andere heb ik minder controle over maar één ding is zeker: het werd me heel duidelijk dat tijd heel kostbaar is.


And then there is coloring... definitely one way to make you stop and relax. It has been so long since I colored in an actual figure and earlier I used other mediums like copic markers and the Zig clean color real brush markers. This time I went for my watercolors and Inktense pencils...
Oh and the perfect stamp to have your character stand on something instead of having it float around... the smudge stamp from the 'Dare to be different' set ^.^

En dan is er kleuren... heel duidelijk een manier op je zelf even helemaal tot rust te brengen. Het is echt al heel lang geleden dat ik nog eens een figuurtje in kleurde en toen gebruikte ik ook andere kleurmiddelen zoals copic markers en de Zig clean color real brushes. Deze keer ging ik voor mijn aquarelverf en de Inktense potloden.
Oh en een kleine tip: de perfecte stempel om je figuurtje ergens op te laten staan in plaats van hem zomaar te zweven te zetten is de streep in de 'Dare to be different' set ^.^


So this is my first tag with one of the Wonderland stamps, but I'll be showing more of them of course ^.^ Now tell me: who's your favorite character of the set?

Dit is mijn eerste projectje met een van de Wonderland stempels, maar ik laat zeker nog meer projecten langskomen ^.^ Nu ben ik natuurlijk wel benieuwd... welk is jou favoriete stempelset?

Shop: where you will find all their awesome stamps!
Blog: see all the latest posts here
Facebook GROUP: join in with the banter and enter the 'Show & Tell' Monthly Challenge
Facebook PAGE: give us a like and enter the weekly giveaways

You can also follow Visible Image on
Used stamps

The white rabbit 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...