woensdag 29 augustus 2018

Go...

I while ago I was tidying stuff up and there they were: my twinkling H2O's.  So I decided to keep them on my table and create with them again.
It wasn't hard to choose some stamps for this project, as the soft twinkle and the colors I have here immediately bring me to the beautiful dragonfly From Visible Image. I did however decide to use another set of words for today's project instead of the words that are in the 'Live in the moment set...
I had my camera rolling again so have fun!

Toen ik even terug wat aan het opruimen was kreeg ik ze terug in mijn handen: mijn Twinkling H2O's. Dus besloot ik dat het al weer veel te lang geleden was en ze nu maar eens opnieuw te gaan gebruiken.
Het was niet zo moeilijk om een stempel te vinden die ik wou gebruiken, aangezien de zachte glitter en de kleuren die ik hier heb me direct bij de libelle bracht. Ik besloot echter om een andere tekst te gaan gebruiken dan degene die in de set zit....
Ik heb alles op camera dus er staat een nieuwe tutorial op mijn youtube kanaal. Veel plezier!

The video - de video



If you don't want to miss out on any video going live: just hit that bell at the right top corner on my youtube channel and you'll receive a notification when I load a new one ^.^

Wil je geen video's meer missen dan kan je gewoon de bel aanklikken die bovenaan rechts op mijn youtube pagina staat. Dan krijg je elke keer een melding als ik er eentje online zet  ^.^

Visible Image:
Shop: where you will find all their awesome stamps!
Blog: see all the latest posts here
Facebook GROUP: join in with the banter and enter the 'Show & Tell' Monthly Challenge
Facebook PAGE: give us a like and enter the weekly giveaways

You can also follow Visible Image on

1 opmerking:

  1. Wauw, prachtig gedaan ! Ja, ik heb ook nog Twinkling H2O, weeral lang geleden dat ik er iets mee deed... Groetjes, Enny

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...