woensdag 15 augustus 2018

Perception.

So many of you might be surprised... yes I'm moving away from posting my Visible Image inspiration from Sundays to Wednesdays now. Not to worry, when you come and take a peak on Sundays you will still find my posts here. And if you don't want to miss out on the videos... just go on top of my youtube page and turn the bell on. That way you will get notifications every time there's a new video online so you don't have to miss out on any of them ^.^

Verrast?  Yep ik ben doorgeschoven bij het posten van mijn Visible Image inspiratie van zondag naar de woensdag. Maar dat is geen probleem natuurlijk, als je hier op zondag komt kijken vind je zonder problemen de inspiratie die ik op woensdag heb gepost. An als je zeker wil zijn dat je geen video's mist dan kan je gewoon die bel aanklikken die bovenaan op mijn youtube pagina staat. Dan krijg je meteen een melding als er een nieuwe video online komt en hoef je niets te missen ^.^



Now for today's inspiration I'm going a bit bigger... I'm trying out the square size off 8" by 8".  That is a lot more space all of a sudden so I'll see where that brings me. But it's still me: some watercolors, some details and some thought provoking word... which automatically brings me to a tiny word in one of the Visible Image sets. Oh and tiny details...yes found that in a Visible Image stencils ^.^
And yes... I have it all on tape. Even my mistake of using the wrong kind of ink on the paper I chose. But no worries, I'm showing how I fixed it as good as I could. Can't wait to see my mistake? Enjoy the video ^.^

De inspiratie vandaag is een maatje groter... ik ben aan het spelen met de maat 21cm op 21cm. Dat is meteen veel meer plaats dus even kijken waar dit me brengt. Maar het blijft mijn eigen ding: aquarelverf, wat details en woorden die je aan het denken zetten... wat me vandaag bij een klein woordje bracht uit één van de Visible Image sets. Oh en dat kleine detail... yep gevonden in een stencil van Visible Image. En yep. ik heb het allemaal op video. Zelfs mijn fout om de verkeerde inkt te gebruiken op mijn papier. Maar geen paniek, ik laat ook zien hoe ik het zo goed als ik kan oplos. Benieuwd om mijn fout te zien? Veel plezier met de video ^.^



Visible Image:
Shop: where you will find all their awesome stamps!
Blog: see all the latest posts here
Facebook GROUP: join in with the banter and enter the 'Show & Tell' Monthly Challenge
Facebook PAGE: give us a like and enter the weekly giveaways

You can also follow Visible Image on
Twitter

Used stamps and stencils:




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...