woensdag 14 november 2018

No regrets...

You all know I love words on my projects and today is not different. They even get their own place in the spotlight on today's project.  Visible Image has these beautiful sets with strong words perfect for cards, art journaling and I myself used them on a tag today. I had my own twist on them as I felt like they needed to be torn apart and then joined together again.  Strange? Not in my head :-)
Well I had the camera rolling for you so enjoy the video ^.^

Het is geen geheim dat ik graag woorden verwerk op mijn projecten en dat is vandaag niet anders.  Ze krijgen zelfs hun eigen plaatsje in de spotlights. Visible Image heeft prachtige sets met woorden die perfect zijn voor kaarten, artjournaling of op een tag zoals ik vandaag doe. Ik gaf er mijn eigen draai aan aangezien ik vond dat ze uit elkaar moesten gehaald worden en daarna toch terug samen moesten gebracht worden. Vreemd?  Niet in mijn hoofd ^.^
Ik had de camera terug opgezet dus veel plezier met een nieuwe tutorial op mijn videokanaal ^.^

The video - de video



So tell me. Do you or don't you...?

Wat denk je. Heb je wel of geen ... ?


Visible Image:

Shop: where you will find all their awesome stamps!
Blog: see all the latest posts here
Facebook GROUP: join in with the banter and enter the 'Show & Tell' Monthly Challenge
Facebook PAGE: give us a like and enter the weekly giveaways

You can also follow Visible Image on
Used stamps







Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...