woensdag 30 januari 2019

Beautifully wicked...


I had forgotten it... how relaxing coloring is.  I have to admit it's a pain in the neck and back but... it's so relaxing to put all those thin layers on top of each other and blending them out. 
But the new release by Visible Image has the new stampsets with the Oz characters so that asked for some coloring time.
First one on my desk was the wicked witch, who else could it be ^.^ And I had this idea for which I needed her on craft cardstock.  And then I just pulled out my plain graphite pencils.  I have to admit I don't own a lot of colored pencils ( surprise as I'm not a colorist ) I even pulled in some watercolor pencils to get some green going.

Ik was het helemaal vergeten... hoe kalmerend kleuren is. Ik moet toegeven dat het mijn nek en rug breekt maar... het is zo relaxerend om al die laagjes op elkaar te zetten en uit te blenden.
Maar de nieuwe release van Visible Image heeft ook nieuwe sets met alle figuren uit de film 'Oz' dus dat vraagt om wat kleurwerk.
De eerste die op mijn tafel belandde was de heks, wie anders ^.^ En met het idee dat ik in mijn hoofd had wou ik haar graag op kraft cardstock. En toen nam ik gewoon mijn oude vertrouwde grafiet potloden. Ik heb helemaal niet veel kleurpotloden ( surprise, ik ben geen echte kleurder) en heb er zelfs een paar aquarelpotloden bij genomen om gewoon mijn groen te kleuren.


Getting started on my main idea was burning some edges and holes. And then I wanted to add a tiny bit of golden metalfoil in some of the holes...

En daarna maar met mijn idee beginnen en dat was een randje branden en een paar gaten.  En daarna wou ik heel graag wat gouden metaalfolie in enkel gaten...


I might have to warn you, the sentiment might turn up on many other projects...

En ik denk dat ik je nu al maar waarschuw, deze tekst zou wel eens op heel wat andere projecten tevoorschijn kunnen komen...


And here it is, my first wicked card ^.^

En hier is het, mijn eerste behekste kaart ^.^



Oh and you know what's exciting?  When making this card they weren't available just yet but... there are dies coming to cut out those characters!! You can (pre-) ORDER THEM RIGHT HERE

Oh en weet je wat er gewoon super is? Toen ik deze kaart maakte waren ze nog niet aangekomen maar er zijn dies om te verschillende figuren uit te snijden!! Je kan ze HIER BESTELLEN




Visible Image:

Shop: where you will find all their awesome stamps!
Blog: see all the latest posts here
Facebook GROUP: join in with the banter and enter the 'Show & Tell' Monthly Challenge
Facebook PAGE: give us a like and enter the weekly giveaways

You can also follow Visible Image on
Twitter

Used stamps

Oz Wicked witch

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...