woensdag 9 januari 2019

See...

I can't explain it but something inside of me needed to put that tree on the hand. And then it stopped in my mind. It's the strangest feeling of needing to see those two together but it just feels right, relaxed...
And yet it didn't feel finished so I held it in my head and I've let it grow... until today.
I found words to match and that tiny leave to express some extra things in my head.  And as happy as I am with the finished page, I feel the need to make another page with only that hand and the tree...
So I will, but first I want to share with you how I created this page and I can do so by sharing the video tutorial I made. Enjoy!

Ik kan het niet uitleggen maar iets van binnen had het nodig om de boom bovenop de arm te plaatsen. En toen werd het stil in mijn hoofd. Het was een gek gevoel maar ik moest die twee gewoon samen zien en het voelde gewoon goed en relaxed...
En toch voelde het niet volledig dus ik hield het in gedachten en liet het groeien... tot vandaag.
Ik vond de juiste woorden en het kleine blaadje die het verhaal af maakten in mijn hoofd. En hoe blij ik ook ben met de pagina van vandaag, toch wil ik nog een nieuwe pagina maken met enkel de boom en de arm samen...
Dus dat ga ik ook doen, maar eerst laat ik zien hoe ik deze pagina maake en dat kan heel makkelijk door de video tutorial te laten zien die ik maakte.  Veel plezier.

The video - De video


Visible Image:

Shop: where you will find all their awesome stamps!
Blog: see all the latest posts here
Facebook GROUP: join in with the banter and enter the 'Show & Tell' Monthly Challenge
Facebook PAGE: give us a like and enter the weekly giveaways

You can also follow Visible Image on
Used stamps:
 Into the woods

 You are not alone

 Create it

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...