woensdag 20 februari 2019

Crazy rebel...

Crazy rebel or just tranquility...
It was the tiny rose that got me started on todays project as I new I wanted to create a row of them.  and it wasn't that hard to figure out what my focal image would be.
the words... that's where I couldn't decide. As I know some people may think I'm a bit of a crazy rebel for going for a black rose instead of a beautiful bright colored version.  But what can I say. I am me and black gives me peace of mind.
And I did add some color in the background ^.^
How to create that two toned border can all be seen in the video as well as how I colored in my focal image.  Have fun!

Een gekke rebel of gewoon rust en kalmte...
Het was dat kleine roosje dat me op weg zette voor het project van vandaan aangezien ik wist dat ik daarmee een lijn wou vormen.  En dan was het natuurlijk niet moeilijk om mijn hoofd afbeelding te kiezen.
De woorden... daar was het dat ik niet kon kiezen. Aangezien ik weet dat mensen me een gekke rebel zullen vinden omdat ik mijn roos in het zwart in kleurde in plaats van in een of andere mooie heldere felle kleur. Ach wat kan ik zeggen, ik ben wie ik ben, en zwart geeft me gewoon rust.
En ik had al kleur in mijn achtergrond ^.^
Hoe je die twee tonen in kleur krijgt in de rij rozen laat ik zien in de video net zoals hoe ik mijn roos precies heb ingekleurd.  Veel plezier!

The video - De video




Visible Image:

Shop: where you will find all their awesome stamps!
Blog: see all the latest posts here
Facebook GROUP: join in with the banter and enter the 'Show & Tell' Monthly Challenge
Facebook PAGE: give us a like and enter the weekly giveaways

You can also follow Visible Image on

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...