zaterdag 29 februari 2020

Thinking of you...

Creative time... I seem to be missing out on that lately.  I haven't been creating in weeks.  Nothing serious going on, in fact I am very busy with loads of positive things. Except it is taking over my creative time.  And I have to admit that I do miss it and really really would love for days to have 48 hours instead of 24. But it is what it is and I have to go with how it is at this time.

But that doesn't mean I can completely ignore those gorgeous new released stamps and stencils by Helen and Mark. They have been calling my name so loud for so long that I finally stepped away from my other stuff and just had a little play. Because... look at this beauty!

Tijd om creatief bezig te zijn... ik lijk er maar geen te vinden. Het is al weken geleden dat ik nog iets maakte. En daar is een goede reden voor, niets ernstig, integendeel. Ik ben de laatste weken bezig met heel veel positieve dingen alleen nemen die dus mijn 'speeltijd' even over. En ik moet toegeven dat ik het natuurlijk wel mis en het niet erg zou zijn mocht een dag 48 uren hebben in plaats van 24. Maar kijk, het is wat het is en we nemen het nu even zoals het komt.

Maar dat betekent natuurlijk niet dat ik zomaar de prachtige nieuwe release van stempels en stencils van Helen en Mark. Die zijn echt zo hard mijn naam aan het roepen geweest dat ik eindelijk mijn andere dingen even aan de kant schoof om hun wat aandacht te geven. Want... kijk naar dit prachtige stencil!


I just had to go and put some ink through that stencil. Not to much, just a soft little layer that faded out...

Dit stencil vroeg er gewoon achter om beinkt te worden. Niet te veel, gewoon een heel zacht laagje dat ik liet uitvloeien...


I repeated it on a slightly smaller square too on which I added my words and my 'focal image' as you could call it that ^.^ The beautiful heart from the 'Accessorize' set that comes with the words.
Now be honest... they all match just perfectly don't they...

Ik herhaalde het ook een tweede keer op een iets kleiner vierkant waarop ik ook mijn woorden en mijn focal image op plaatste. Het prachtige hart uit de 'Accessorize' set dat bij de nieuwe quote sets hoort.  En zeg nu zelf: hoe prachtig sluiten ze allemaal aan bij elkaar...




Visible Image:
Shop: where you will find all their awesome stamps!
Blog: see all the latest posts here
Facebook GROUP: join in with the banter and enter the 'Show & Tell' Monthly Challenge
Facebook PAGE: give us a like and enter the weekly giveaways

You can also follow Visible Image on
Twitter

Used stamps
 Renaissance stencil

 Accessorize

Thinking of you

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...