zondag 11 augustus 2019

Stay grounded...

It has been a long time since I took out my texture paste and every time I do, I remember how much I love it. Seeing the watercolors flow on there is really so so relaxing. So taking out my texture paste also meant taking out a stencil an today that was the Ink swirl stencil. And I wanted to interrupt those lines with one of my favorite shapes: a circle.
And of course... I want some words. Visible Image has so many of them to choose from and I ended up with stay grounded to put in my circle. And of course... I matched it up with a tiny black cracked heart.
Enjoy the video ^.^

Het was al lang geleden dat ik nog eens mijn textuur pasta boven haalde en elke keer ik dat doe herinner ik me waarom ik het zo graag gebruik.  Daarop spelen met aquarelverf is zo zo kalmerend. Textuur pasta wil ook zeggen dat ik een stencil boven haalde en vandaag is dat het Inks swirls stencil. En ik wou die lijnen graag onderbreken met een van mijn favoriete vormen, een cirkel.
En natuurlijk wil ik ook een paar woorden. Visible Image heeft er een heleboel om uit te kiezen en ik kwam uit op 'stay grounded' om in mijn cirkel te zetten. En ik moest daar gewoon een klein zwart gecracked hartje bij zetten.
Veel plezier met de video ^.^


Visible Image:

Shop: where you will find all their awesome stamps!
Blog: see all the latest posts here
Facebook GROUP: join in with the banter and enter the 'Show & Tell' Monthly Challenge
Facebook PAGE: give us a like and enter the weekly giveaways

You can also follow Visible Image on

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...