zondag 8 april 2018

Determined...

When I first saw the Grungy Union Jack stencil from Visible Image I knew how I wanted to use it.  Yes you are right... it was a part of that stencil that got my attention ^.^ And today I finally went ahead and got that idea onto paper.
Then to choose a word that I already knew needed to go in the middle of my stencil. I choose determined... yes I'm determined to...
What would your word be on this tag?
I had my camera running while creating, I hope you'll enjoy it ^.^

Toen ik deze Grungy Union Jack stencil zag van Visible Image wist ik meteen hoe ik het wou gebruiken.  Helemaal juist... het was een deeltje dat mijn aandacht trok ^.^ En vandaag ging ik eindelijk aan de slag om dat idee uit te werken.
En dan een woord kiezen om er op te verwerken wan tik wist dat er in het midden een woord moest komen.  Ik koos determined (vastberaden)... ja ik ben vastberaden om...
Wat zou jou woord zijn op deze tag?
En ja hoor, ik had deze keer terug mijn camera aan tijdens het spelen, veel plezier met de video ^.^


The video
De video


Shop: where you will find all their awesome stamps!
Blog: see all the latest posts here
Facebook GROUP: join in with the banter and enter the 'Show & Tell' Monthly Challenge
Facebook PAGE: give us a like and enter the weekly giveaways
You can also follow Visible Image on


Used stamp and stencil
 Grungy Union Jack stencil

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...