zondag 29 april 2018

He lights up...

Calm...peaceful...satisfied...
Truly calm, I can't call it anything else. That's how I felt when this one was ready and finished. I know.. not much to see. Just some watercolor, 3 tiny Visible Image stamps and one fine silver line.  But that's all I needed to feel completely zen and get peace in my mind and soul.

Kalm... rustig... tevreden...
Echt diep rustig, ik kan het niet anders omschrijven. Dat is hoe ik me voelde toen dit project helemaal klaar was. Ik weet het... er is niet veel te zien. Enkel wat aquarelverf, 3 kleine stempels en een zilveren lijn. Maar dat is het enige wat ik nodig had om helemaal zen te worden. Om rust in mijn hoofd en hart te brengen.


And yes, I turned the she into he by masking of the s before inking it up.  That's because today there's one special man in my head and my heart.
I've already shown many times that those definition stamps are so versatile if you look at them a bit closer. And it's not a secret I fell for that one fine line on the Sparkle in the rain set. I'm so looking forward in seeing the lines in the new release set 'Shape it up'

En ja, ik heb van de she (zij) gewoon he (hij) gemaakt door de s af te tapen voor ik inkt aan bracht. Omdat er vandaag één speciaal iemand in mijn hoofd en hart zit.
Ik heb al vaker laten zien hoe veelzijdig de Visible Image Definition stempels zijn als je ze van dichtbij bekijkt. En dat ik gevallen ben voor dat ene fijne lijntje in de 'Sparkle in the rain set' is geen verrassing meer. Ik ben zo benieuwd naar de lijnen in de nieuwe release set 'Shape it up' 



VISIBLE IMAGE  (shipping worldwide):

 NEW 6 GORGEOUS SETS and 8 NEW STENCILS 
in PRE ORDER online today ^.^

Shop: where you will find all their awesome stamps!
Blog: see all the latest posts here
Facebook GROUP: join in with the banter and enter the 'Show & Tell' Monthly Challenge
Facebook PAGE: give us a like and enter the weekly giveaways
You can also follow Visible Image on



Used stamps


Sparkle in the rain

6 opmerkingen:

  1. Wat weer een pronkje(fries voor mooi/prachtig). Ik kan me voorstellen dat je hier helemaal zen van wordt

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Heel mooi gedaan, ik word er zelf rustig van, als ik ernaar kijk. Groetjes, Enny

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Ik vind dit zo mooi...echt prachtig. Ik begrijp dat dit je rust brengt. Dat zou het bij mij ook doen.

    Dikke knuffel xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Simple Beautiful, I love your style xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...