woensdag 17 april 2019

Tranquility...


Once in a while, I just want to go and have a play with my materials, not intending to create a finished piece per se. Just have some relaxing time and play around and see where I get.
And today's project is the result of a play session. Now I knew what I wanted to try out but I had no idea where I would end up.  But anyway, I turned on my camera and I did end up with a tag. And the spotlight is going to the Two tone set stencil... Enjoy!

Af en toe heb ik gewoon zin om wat te freubelen, niet met de intentie om ook een echt afgewerkt project te hebben. Gewoon wat ontspannen en ik zie wel waar het heen gaat. En vandaag heb ik een tag die voortkwam uit zo een speelsessie. Ik wist wel wat ik wou proberen, maar ik had geen idee waar het me zou brengen. En gewoon omdat het kan, had ik de camera aangezet.  Startpunt zijn mijn aquarelverfjes natuurlijk en de 'Two tone' stencil van visible Image.  Veel plezier!



Visible Image:

Shop: where you will find all their awesome stamps!
Blog: see all the latest posts here
Facebook GROUP: join in with the banter and enter the 'Show & Tell' Monthly Challenge
Facebook PAGE: give us a like and enter the weekly giveaways

You can also follow Visible Image on
Twitter

 Two tone stencil

Sparkle in the rain

Random art of kindness

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...