woensdag 10 april 2019

With sympathy...

I think we can all agree on the fact that there is something fragile about butterflies.  And I felt like creating something soft so I automatically grabbed the entwined butterflies stencil and my Distress blending brush giving me a beautiful soft background for my card. 

Ik denk dat we het er wel allemaal over eens zijn dat er iets kwetsbaar is aan vlinders. En ik had echt zin om iets zacht te creëren dus ik nam eigenlijk zonder twijfelen de 'Entwined butterflies' stencil en mijn Distress blending borstel om een zachte achtergrond te maken voor mijn kaart. 


And then finally I took that tiny butterfly from the Wings of change set.  It has been calling me for a long time and I have it stamped but for today's project I wanted it embossed with some silver metallic embossing powder.

En toen eindelijk dat kleine vlindertje uit de 'Wings of change' stempelset genomen. Het had al zo vaak mijn aandacht getrokken, en ik heb het ook al gestempeld, maar voor het project van vandaag wou ik het geëmbossed hebben met een zilveren embossing poeder.


Taking out the words wasn't  hard, that soft background and that fragile butterfly...

Woorden zoeken was helemaal niet zo moeilijk voor die zachte achtergrond en kwetsbaar vlindertje...


Yes, bringing it all together to make a sympathy card.

En je kon het misschien al raden, het kwam inderdaad allemaal samen in een rouwkaartje.



Visible Image:
Shop: where you will find all their awesome stamps!
Blog: see all the latest posts here
Facebook GROUP: join in with the banter and enter the 'Show & Tell' Monthly Challenge
Facebook PAGE: give us a like and enter the weekly giveaways

You can also follow Visible Image on

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...